The topics of discussion during the two days of Fertility Expo will be as follows:
- Fertility and Health: How a balanced diet can benefit you
- Overcoming the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Healthcare and preparation during an IVF cycle
- IVF and technology: What is the effect of technological progress on end results?
- Practical advice on emotional management during IVF
- IVF and age: Women over 40
- Building Healthy Families: What you need to know about the Pre-Implantation Diagnosis process
- Overcoming low AMH: What are your choices?
- IVF Basics: What you should know and How to prepare for a successful pregrancy
- Surrogacy: When should you begin to consider this solution and What is the procedure in Greece?
- Overcoming and treating endometriosis
- Exploratory fertility tests: How can you check your fertility status?
- Infertility and men: Fertility problems in men and how they are treated
- The importance of unions and support networks for infertile couples
- How can you choose the suitable IVF clinic for you?
- Tackling the problem of repeated miscarriages
- Fresh or frozen embryo transfer? Which works best?
- Natural IVF cycle: Is it effective?
- Egg, sperm and embryo donation: Is Greek society ready to talk openly about this?
- Choosing adoption: What is the legal process and Where do I start?
Fertility Expo is pleased to announce that Dr. Nikolaos Polyzos, one of Greece’s brightest professionals in the field of assisted reproduction techniques, will be headlining the exhibition.
Specialized in combating infertility problems, Dr. Polyzos is a pioneer in research for reproductive medicine. Through his career, he has published more than 120 publications in peer reviewed journals, while he has served as an Editorial Consultant for the PIER (Physician’s Information and Education Resource) of the American College of Physicians (ACP). As a member of the ESHRE guideline development group for ovarian stimulation and an Associate Editor in Global Reproductive Health, he aims to reveal new methods and techniques that can solve infertility issues.