Why Fertility Expo
Fertility issues impact more people worldwide every year and it is a “wave” that is silently growing. Nevertheless, in our days more men and women are talking about their fertility issues: couples are seeking the expertise of a fertility professional, by being more proactive about their reproductive health.Read More
Since the birth of the world’s first IVF* baby in 1978, eight million IVF babies were born. Therefore, this fertility treatment is considered the ultimate choice in all cases of infertility that did not have a successful outcome by using other assisted reproduction protocols.
Greece’s IVF high success rates, its affordable treatment, and legislation have led our country to be a worldwide place to go for couples!
This is the reason why we thought this knowledge must be shared with individuals, thus we organized the Fertility Expo Greece 2019.
If you want to meet all Greek specialists and leading experts in family planning, just visit the Fertility Expo Greece 2019! You will have the opportunity to find all the answers you need to your questions, under one roof!
* In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro (“in glass”).
A significant percentage of couples and women are affected by fertility issues worldwide. Today, however, available treatments are more accessible and effective than ever before. To choose the right methods, future parents have to find the relevant information needed to start their unique trip to parenthood.Read More
The Fertility Expo-Athens 2019 will give you all the essential information about the options available to become a parent. This kind of exhibition is the ideal place to visit for support, guidance and advice about fertility issues. There will be various exhibitors such as fertility clinics, and experts, as well as an extensive programme of speeches and presentations.
Apart from that, there are many other significant reasons to visit the Fertility Expo-Athens 2019 you can:
- be informed about Sperm and Egg Donation
- find out the reasons why you have difficulty conceiving for a second or third time
- find out more about Surrogacy
- learn more about the latest IVF Methods available
- get information about Sperm and Egg Freezing
- be informed about Female and Male Fertility Issues
- meet the leading Fertility Experts
- be informed about all Treatment Options
- get advice about the relevant Legal Matters
- find lots of offers on products or services
- have everything you need, under the same roof
If you want to become a parent and get trusted and reliable information from the leading medical professionals, just book your e-ticket and experience the Fertility Expo-Athens 2019!